Period Pants - (Single Pair) Thong
• 100% Organic GOTS Certified Cotton
• Sustainable and biodegradable
• Wear for up to 5 hours protection
• Thong Style for style and control
• Equivalent hold of 2 tampons or 1 pad
• PLASTIC FREE & VEGAN
• Saves you £80-100 a year on disposable tampons and sanitary pads, it all adds up
LUXStore's period pants are made entirely from premium grade GOTS certified organic cotton. We are the only ones in the market creating organic period pants that are made from over 95% organic cotton.
This is important to us as a brand, because we first created the period pants, when our founder had a baby and could not find an organic underwear in the market to use. She was in pursuit of organic underwear to replace the cumbersome maternity pads which were her only alternative at that time.
As a result we have created period pants that are safe for so many different types of women, whether you are a:
- teenager starting your period journey
- a new mummy looking for support with postpartum flow or
- just someone looking to make a switch to an organic way of tackling your periods
we've got you covered.
Watch To Find Out Where The Liquid Goes!
There are several makers of period pants in the market, so why do we keep on about being organic and why are we unique?
We are unique because we use premium grade organic cotton to create our period pants, which our competitors don't do. Most popularly available period pants in the market are made from:
- Nylon (not sustainable and a by-product of petroleum distillation)
- Tencel/Lyocell (made from logging silverwood or birch trees, fabric is heavily bleached in chemicals)
- Wool (not vegan and can cause sensitivities)
- Bamboo (not organic)
What this means is that our product is safe for all to use.
The fact that LUXStore's period pants are made from cotton also means increased absorbability, which is welcome relief for women suffering from conditions such as endometriosis, adenomyosis, PCOS and fibroids who suffer from heavy period flows.
Once you have finished using your period pants, you have one of two options. Option1: Fill your sink with cold water and allow your undies to soak for 10 minutes. Wring and rinse and then place it to wash in your washing machine
Option2: Hold your used period pants under running water until the water runs clean. Wring and then place it to wash in your washing machine.
Do not tumble dry. Air drying is the best way to preserve the longevity of your period pants. Our period pants are packed in a soft cloth pouch, so you can store your undies safely.
LUX period undies are vegan and reusable for up to 50 washes per pair.
Do you care for the environment and wish to make a choice that supports it? Rest assured our organic period pants are fully biodegradable. So in 3-4 years after you dispose of them, regardless of whether they wind up in the landfill or your home compost, this product will completely biodegrade leaving behind no trace.
Why not read our period pants FAQ or please write to us at: email@example.com and we will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. Here's to your health!